Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Movement Assisted Taping Integration Course
Due to the Pandemic this course is postponed until further dates can be established
September 18-20, 2020
Prague, Czech Republic
The 3 day DNS Taping Integration Course is designed to introduce the concepts and principles of DNS, as well as, integrate taping strategies to facilitate and enhance assessment, treatment, training, and movement of the athlete/patient.
Come and join us for this unique and innovative course designed to focus on application and interaction in order to elevate the learning process
Center of Physical Medicine, Waltrovka
Praha 5 – Jinonice, Walterovo náměstí 329/2, PSČ 158 00
Prague, Czech Republic
Course Day's and Times:
Friday 5pm - 8pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
DNS Taping Integration Instructors:
Michael Rintala, D.C. -
Michael Rintala, D.C. is in private practice in San Diego, California specializing in sports medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Rintala has been part of the Professional Golf Association (PGA) Tour Sports Medicine Team since 2005. He is also a treating doctor for the World Surf League (WSL) and wide variety of other organizations ranging from Dance to Action Sports.
Dr. Rintala is an international instructor on Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) for the Prague School of Rehabilitation. He is a certified DNS Exercise Trainer and DNS Practitioner.
Veronika Čmolíková, MPT
Veronika achieved Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy in 2010 from Charles University, 2nd school of Medicine. After completing her studies she started to work at the Rehabilitation Clinic, University Hospital Motol. She has been working both at inpatient and outpatient rehab departments for adult patients, treating clients with various types of orthopedic, neurological and posttraumatic diagnoses including functional musculoskeletal problems. Working in teaching hospital, Veronica has been involved in physiotherapy students education, lecturing mainly functional assessment and practical manual skills.
In 2014 she completed the first part of the Reflex Locomotion according to Vojta course focusing on assessment and treatment of adult patients. Veronica has been lecturing Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization concept since 2011. She works under Professors Pavel Kolar’s supervision.
Steve Capobianco, D.C. - Steve Capobianco - Bio holds a B.A. and M.A. in Kinesiology and Exercise Science in addition to a doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine. Steve is a practicing sports chiropractor, currently holding a Diplomate in Rehab from the ACA, in addition he is a Performance Enhancement Specialists from the NASM. He has spent 25 years competing in ice hockey, lacrosse, triathlons, adventure racing, and natural bodybuilding. Steve is the Medical Director for Rocktape, pioneering evidence-informed education development that challenges the status quo in movement learning. He authored the Fascial Movement Taping manual and lectures world wide on the movement based taping technique.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process, and functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies and taping to assist and enhance movement quality.
- Integrate Taping and Bracing techniques to facilitate of the integrated stabilizing system of the spine enhancing rehabilitation, training and performance
Michael Rintala, D.C.
Course Fee's and Registration Instructions:
Early Bird course fee is: 495 EUR Before July 20, 2020
The course fee after July 20, 2019 is: 600 EUR
Cancellation more than 90 days before course = 90% refund.
Cancellation 30 to 90 days before course = 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 30 days before course = no refund.
Participants may transfer registration to another person at no additional charge.