Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
June 12-13, 2021
This course is designed to introduce DNS principles as it relates to exercise, Sport and fitness training. We will be going over specific assessments, and active exercises that are designed to enhance movement performance and preparation.
Target audience: Clinicians, trainers, coaches, body work therapists, exercise physiologists & kinesiologists. Please contact the local organizer if you are part of a group that is not listed.
Michael Rintala, D.C.: https://www.rehabps.com/REHABI...
Precision Jiu-Jitsu Training Center
6432 tulepo drive, Citrus Heights CA
For more information
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
Early Bird, before May 15, 2021 - $525
After May 15, 2021 - $650
Student course fee is $425
**In addition, there is a fee of 80 Euros (~100 dollars) for the Prague School. Follow the link below to take care of that fee: