Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
March 20-21, 2021
Agoura Hills, California
**Course has reached capacity please contact organizer to get on the waitlist**
This course is designed to introduce DNS principles as it relates to exercise, Sport and fitness training. We will be going over specific assessments, and active exercises that are designed to enhance movement performance and preparation.
Target audience: Clinicians, trainers, coaches, body work therapists, exercise physiologists & kinesiologists. Please contact the local organizer if you are part of a group that is not listed.
Michael Rintala, D.C.: https://www.rehabps.com/REHABI...
Pro-X Orthopedic Spine & Sports Therapy
28210 Dorothy Drive, Suite 110
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
For more information
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
Early Bird, before March 1, 2021 - $525
After March 1, 2021 - $650
Student course fee is $425
dy>**In addition, there is a fee of 80 Euros (~95 dollars) for the Prague School. Follow the link below to take care of that fee: