DNS Movement Skills
Eliska Urbarova P.T.
Location: San Diego, California - TBA
This One Day Movement Skills course with Eliska will be a unique opportunity to spend time focusing on the application and integration of the DNS Active Exercise sequences, transitions, and flow with one of the best Prague School Movers!
This course will be available to those who have privious DNS Course work experience.
Eliska Urbarova, P.T. is one of the premier Prague School therapist movers
DNS Movement Skills with Eliska
DNS Movement Flow
Review of basic concepts and principles regarding the DNS FLOW Sequence
Developmental positions and transitions
- Review individual Active Exercises/Developmental positions - (Prone and Supine)
- Transitional positions
- Putting it all into a DNS Movement Sequence
- Starting from “Ipsilateral” - Supine
- Starting from “Contralateral” - Prone
- Use of Bands, medicine ball and other devices in order to facilitate deep stabilization.
Class workshopping through random sequences focusing on variability of movement.