Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
Movement Assisted Taping
November 15-17, 2019
San Diego, California
The 3 day DNS Taping Integration Course is designed to introduce the concepts and principles of DNS, as well as, integrate taping/bracing strategies to facilitate and enhance assessment, treatment, training, and movement of the athlete.
10803 Vista Sorrento Parkway, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121
DNS Taping Integration Instructors:
Michael Rintala, D.C. -
Michael Rintala, D.C. is in private practice in San Diego, California specializing in sports medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Rintala has been part of the Professional Golf Association (PGA) Tour Sports Medicine Team since 2005. He is also a treating doctor for the World Surf League (WSL) and wide variety of other organizations ranging from Dance to Action Sports.
Dr. Rintala is an international instructor on Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) for the Prague School of Rehabilitation. He is a certified DNS Exercise Trainer and DNS Practitioner.
Tim Brown, D.C. Tim Brown - Bio Dr. Brown combines his own experience as a high level athlete along with 30 years of working with elite athletes in a variety of competition settings. Because of the unique “field of play” challenges he experienced with professional beach volleyball and surfing, Dr. Brown created functional treatment systems with movement, taping and bracing techniques that focus on improving posture, core control/movement recovery and rehabilitation.
-Founding Medical Director of AVP
-Medical Director Northern Hemisphere, ASP/WCT
-1998 - American Chiropractor Association Council on Sports - Sports Chiropractor of the Year
- Created SPRT taping and treatment technique
- Inventor of sensorimotor apparel and supports w/9 patents
- Founder of IntelliSkin, PostureCue andCoreCue, Human Technology
Steve Capobianco, D.C. - Steve Capobianco - Bio holds a B.A. and M.A. in Kinesiology and Exercise Science in addition to a doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine. Steve is a practicing sports chiropractor, currently holding a Diplomate in Rehab from the ACA, in addition he is a Performance Enhancement Specialists from the NASM. He has spent 25 years competing in ice hockey, lacrosse, triathlons, adventure racing, and natural bodybuilding. Steve is the Medical Director for Rocktape, pioneering evidence-informed education development that challenges the status quo in movement learning. He authored the Fascial Movement Taping manual and lectures world wide on the movement based taping technique.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstrate the basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process, and functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions in supine, prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadruped global movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
- Integrate Taping and Bracing techniques to facilitate of the deep stabilizing system of the spine enhancing rehabilitation, training and performance
Michael Rintala, D.C.
Course Fee's and Registration Instructions:
Early Bird course fee is: $750 Before September 15, 2019
The course fee after September 15, 2019 is: $850
Student Fee: $650
DNS Course Payment PayPal link:
Link coming soon!!